From June 2019, we established a “ONE STOP” type of consultation desk in Shimane International Center to respond to various information and consultation regarding to the daily lives of foreign residents.
Consultation is free. We will keep your secret. Please use by all means.
Procedures for residence, employment, medical care, welfare, childbirth, child care, education of children, other things about daily life.
How to Use
1. Call the number, dial then say, “Ei go onegaishimasu” (English please or I want to have a conversation in English)
2. Please wait for a while to change to the interpreter.
3. Speak with the interpreter.
4. You can also consult professional institution directly via an interpreter.
*You can also consult using SKYPE if you have ID.
Consultation Dial: 070-3774-9329 (Please pay for the call)
SKYEP ID: Soudan@SIC (Please pay for the call)
Who can use the service
Supported languages (21 languages)
English, Chinese (Beijing), Tagalog, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Korean, Nepali, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Burmese, Khmer (Cambodia), Russian, French, German, Italian, Malay, Mongolian, Sinhala, Hindi, Bengali
* The underlined languages are the languages added in April 2022.
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
(Except national holidays and December 29-January 3)
Other consultation methods
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Messenger: Facebook “Go-en Shimane” Messenger
* E-mail Messenger is always available for consultation, but we will respond your message during business hour.
* You can also visit the office or consult with ZOOM. (Reservation required)
Supported languages (6 languages)
English, Tagalog (Philippines), Chinese, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Easy Japanese