As elementary and junior high school students use individual terminals, consumer education that supports the digitization of society is becoming more and more important.
At the Shimane Prefectural Consumer Center and Shimane International Center, children can take online information critically, use technology responsibly, develop the ability to learn, create and participate, and become good users. We have created four slide teaching materials that can be learned at school or home, mainly for upper elementary school to junior high school students.
- Author: Tamami
- Illustration: Yasuhiro Maeda
- Production: Shimane Prefectural Consumer Center
- Production cooperation: Shimane International Center
With attached teaching materials and worksheets in English, Chinese, Tagalog, Portuguese, and Vietnamese, we also support the learning of children with an increasing number of foreign roots.
For foreign language versions of attached teaching materials and worksheets, see this page and the Shimane Prefectural Consumer Center website. You can download it from (Japanese only).
Slide materials can also be viewed on the SIC channel.
- This teaching material is open to the public assuming that it will be used by educational institutions such as elementary and junior high schools, boards of education, educational centers, public halls, libraries, etc., as well as parents at home.
- Depending on the actual situation of the child to study, you may copy it partially or change the words partially, but you cannot take out the illustration and use it in other teaching materials, etc.
- In addition, please be sure to display the source such as the URL of this teaching material when using it.
- Use for commercial purposes (screening for a fee, distribution as lecture materials, etc.) is strictly prohibited in any form.
- If you have any questions, please contact the following.
● Shimane International Center