* If you want to study in the classroom, see the page below.
■ SIC “Japanese classroom list”
SIC Japanese Language Visit Course (Regional Visit Type)
This is a program for foreign residents who wants to study Japanese language but cannot study.
- Busy at work
- The child is small and cannot go out for a long time
- Japonese class is far and no car for transportation, etc.
Those who want to study
① Please apply at SIC.
Applications are accepted three times a year.
The schedule from April 2020 will be announced on this page.
When you apply, tell us when and where you want to study.
② SIC will match you with the Japanese volunteers and study will begin.
- This program is for those who have never studied Japanese language.
- The level of this course is for beginners.
- Practice conversations necessary for daily life.
- Study 10 times, 90 minutes.
- Will study at a public facility near you or your house. (Public facilities: public halls, community centers, etc.)
- We will use the original teaching material “Ishouni nihongo Shimane Ken”. Themes are “self-introduction,” “family,” “shopping,” and “hospital.”
- We will accept up to 30 people in one course.