The training institute can be use as a Japanese language training, international exchange activities, and also for lodging.
Training facilities are also available on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
About the Japanese language training
Create a Japanese language training program that meets the needs of foreign accepting organizations.
About the capacity of the facility
• First training room/ Dining, kitchen room: 20 people
• Second training room: 12 people
• Third training room: 12 people
• Bunk bed room: 14 rooms (28 persons)
• Single room: 1 room (1 person)
About the fee for use (tax not included)
Japanese language training fee
- 1 class in a day, 21,000 yen (6 persons)
- 1 class, for more than 7 persons, upon the fee written above (21,000 yen) will charge an additional 3,000 yen each person.
From April 1, 2020 up to March 31, 2021
- 1 room for the use of 1 person, 2,600 yen for 1 night
- 1 room for the use of 2 person, 2,100 yen for 1 night
From April 1, 2021
- 1 room for the use of 1 person, 3,100 yen for 1 night
- 1 room for the use of 2 person, 2,600 yen for 1 night
Training room fee
- Training room with dining, kitchen room, 5,000 yen for 4 hours or half day
- The first, second and third training room, 3,000 yen for 4 hours or half day
※ When used in multicultural symbiosis, international exchange, and cooperation activities conducted by private organizations, training fees and usage fees can be reduced. Please contact SIC for more information.