The training institute can be use as a Japanese language training, international exchange activities, and also for lodging.
Training facilities are also available on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
About the Japanese language training
Create a Japanese language training program that meets the needs of foreign accepting organizations.
About the capacity of the facility
In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, for the meantime, the maximum number of training facilities used will be 1/2 of the maximum capacity, and the use of accommodation facilities will be limited to one room per person.
• First training room/ Dining, kitchen room: 16 people
• Second training room: 8 people
• Third training room: 8 people
• Bunk bed room: 14 rooms (28 persons)
• Single room: 1 room (1 person)
About the fee for use (tax not included)
Japanese language training fee
- 1 class in a day, 21,000 yen (6 persons)
- 1 class, for more than 7 persons, upon the fee written above (21,000 yen) will charge an additional 3,000 yen each person.
From April 1, 2020 up to March 31, 2021
- 1 room for the use of 1 person, 2,600 yen for 1 night
- 1 room for the use of 2 person, 2,100 yen for 1 night
From April 1, 2021
- 1 room for the use of 1 person, 3,100 yen for 1 night
- 1 room for the use of 2 person, 2,600 yen for 1 night
Training room fee
- Training room with dining, kitchen room, 5,000 yen for 4 hours or half day
- The first, second and third training room, 3,000 yen for 4 hours or half day
※ When used in multicultural symbiosis, international exchange, and cooperation activities conducted by private organizations, training fees and usage fees can be reduced. Please contact SIC for more information.