The local government can provide the landlord with the amount equivalent to the rent for those who may lose their home due to a decrease in income due to a leave of absence.

Due to the spread of the new coronavirus infectious disease, foreign residents who need a living will also be eligible for the payment.

For details, please see the website of the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare.


For inquiries, please contact the consultation desk of each municipality. You can also use the One-Stop Center telephone interpreter.