If there was a large disaster in your town, would you know what to do?
In order to protect yourself and the people you love, let’s learn about disaster prevention together.
- 9:30-12:00 Disaster Prevention Training for Foreign Residents
- 12:00-13:00 Emergency Rations
- 13:00-15:00 Supporters’ Training
* It is possible to participate only in the morning or afternoon. Please see the application form for details.
People who can participate
1.Foreigners who would like to learn about disaster prevention. (Children can also participate!)
2. Japanese who want to support foreigners in case of disaster.
Shimane Prefecture · Hamada City (Tourism Exchange Division · Safety and Security Promotion Division · Hamada City Fire Department) · Shimane International Center
Please fill in the application form and apply by February 28, (Wednesday) 2018 .
|Schedule & Time||March 11, 2018 9:30 am ~ 3:00 pm|
|Place||Hamada fire department (Hamada city Harai-cho 908-11)|
|Contact information||Shimane International Center Western Branch|
Hamada city Nobara-cho 2433-2 (within prefectural collaboration section of prefectural university headquarters building 1F)
※ Monday - Friday (from 8:30 to 17:15)